Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photo friendly people

Never before have I met a people so excited to have their photo taken. Most of the times when I pull out my camera in front of someone they turn the other way as fast as they can. Not in Turkey though. There where actually times when people came up to me and begged to be photographed. When I tried explaining that I could not pull a photo out of my camera like it was a polaroid, they still insisted. They did not care about the finished product but where only keen on being in front of a camera.


Turkey portraits


Turkey portraits



Turkey portraits

Turkey portraits

Turkey portraits

Turkey portraits


/DO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I like!
/Padde

Daniel Olausson said...

Cheers! However, they are far from as nice as the portraits I've seen you post from Cuba!